Friday, January 25, 2013

Tribute to Charles W. Swan

Name Diane White-Thomas Comments: It has been a pleasure speaking with you. Hope to meet you soon. February 10th, 2011 Name: Angela Harris Comments: I always knew you were famous God Bless February 10th, 2011 Name: Delores Drayder Comments: Congratulations appear to be in order. This is quite impressive. I am happy to be numbered as one of your friends Thank you for remembering me. February 11th, 2011 Name: Mary Molinaro Comments: The very Handsome Sir Dr. Swan I’ve been a member of http://classmates.com since 2007 and enjoyed getting the chance to catch up with my former High School Class of 1982 students and with other members of Classmates…. One of the members who is an added friend on the site for the past two years is Dr. Charles Swan. As I was checking for emails, I found this message with the following: A link with a detailed profile page about Sir Dr. W. Swan. If you have the time, I suggest you check out his page links Great Site! Sir Charles, Did You Know Ali North? February 13th, 2011 Name: General Leon Koons Comments: U.S. Special Field Forces Hurrah February 14th, 2011 Name: K. Last, MD Comments: My uncle Charles is a Knight March 3rd, 2011 Name: Bradford Moore Comments: To Sir Dr.Charles W. Swan Subject: Hi, from Bradford! Hi Mr. Swan; It was a pleasure reading your biography. You seem to have had a full and productive life, so far. Are you now retired? Do you still fly? Aviation is and has been a large part of my life. I find it always interesting to talk to another aviator, especially one with some success in his/her bag. It seems that you attended Booker T. at the same time that I attended. I graduated from Booker T. and attended Carver Tech. and from there attended U.of Md. I have done some traveling but still, live in the Maryland area. It would be very interesting to hear from you. My e-mail address is N1071J@aol.com (the same as my aircraft "N" number) Bradford Moore Classmate March 12th, 2011 Name: Aveda Howard Comments: For a Wonderful Man...IT means so much to know a man like you... Someone whose warm personality and caring heart make him special to Others... God Loves you Best and I Love you too March 4th, 2012 Name: Jan Comments: I Love Charles Swan, so I'm dropping by to give my praise. Best Brazilian Blowout in San Diego \Love you Charles Swan San Diego August 12th, 2012 Name: Famine Comments: OMG!! That is wonderful. I'm so sorry I'm just responding but congrats on your book!!! Please tell me how I can order a copy. Can I go on amazon, if not just send me the info? Charles, I'm so proud of you!!! Famine August 12th, 2012 Name: Faith Comments: Congratulations Uncle Charles. I am so proud of you regarding the publishing of your book. "The World As He Sees It" I hope you are well and feeling Good. I love you. August 12th, 2012 Name: Neil Comments: Greetings Dr. Charles Swan, Congratulations, your eBook is now live! This e-mail confirms that your project in the title, “The World As He Sees It”, was successfully activated and completed in our system and is already available for purchase through the Booktango bookstore. What you have accomplished is great – you’re officially a self-published author! You’ve transformed your unique thoughts and ideas into a published work, and we here at Booktango are thrilled we were able to help. With regard to your title’s availability at other websites, we have seen e-books appear on online retailer's sites in as little as one day, but it will likely take approximately four to six weeks after your book is completed and published for your title to appear on retail websites. However, each retailer operates on a different schedule which we do not control. It could show up sooner, or it could take a little longer. Should it not appear completely after the said timeframe, please let us know so that we can immediately follow up with the concerned parties. But, please understand that each channel or retailer reserves the right to refuse a listing and has the right to accept or deny content for availability. You can use Google as a search engine to check for your eBooks’ availability. Just type in the title and pen name and click on search. Again, congratulations on the publication of your book. We look forward to working with you to support your current as well as future titles. For further questions, please contact us via email or LiveChat. We look forward to hearing from you! Sincerely, Neil Marks PSA-Customer Service Representative 1663 Liberty Drive Bloomington, IN 47403 customersupport@booktango.com LiveChat Support: Click Here February 9th, 2011 Name Professor Alvin Killough Comments Alvin Lynard Killough Office of the Grand Magistry The Rt. Ex. Chev. Matthew Haines, G.Cd.H.S., H.G.H.S. Religious and Military Order of Knights of the Holy Sepulcher Dear Rt. Ex. Chev. Matthew Haines, G.Cd.H.S., H.G.H.S.: I have known Dr. Swan for approximately 3 years. We first met at a family reunion in Roxboro, a small town in North Carolina, near Durham where I was teaching at a North Carolina University. Swan later invited me to his residence to view some theoretical papers I had written dealing with culture, health, and systems analyses. My statistical theory for using systems analyses to evaluate health outcomes on a cultural basis was an area of his intellectual and professional interest. Concerning my work, he was very affirming and supportive of its international potential. Charles was always willing to engage in discussion with me when I called. He was friendly but to the point. He was instructive but truthful and loyal. Having been recently appraised of the scope of his background I must admit that I find it an honor that such a rare individual with such an extensive profile would take the time to read, critique, and to continually maintain contact while conducting such a busy, pressing agenda. When I think of a gentleman, I think of courtesy, stamina, a willingness to be forthright with the truth, politeness, helpfulness, and assistance. When I think of a gentleman I think of Charles and his noble qualities of honor, respect, courage, loyalty, and willingness to serve as a dedicated scholar and mentor. When I think of the character, I think of the various dialogs we have engaged in over a period of time that focused on my professional development as a research scientist. Today they have left me with an appreciation for him as a regal man of a quest, a man of challenge and service. I have attempted to provide you with some guidance to a most remarkable character. And I am sure this only begins to tell the story of his passion for exactitude, bottomless curiosity for scientific understanding and inquiry. I believe that once you meet Charles you too will see what caliber of man he is, and will find all that I have described and perhaps another realm of talents yet unrevealed to me. If I can be of additional assistance please call. Sincerely, Al Killough, Ph.D. February 10th, 2011 Name Paige Comments What is your next mountain to climb? Your Wife February 10th, 2011 Name Gene & Barbara Comments I did. I did. Your husband is in excellent company. Tell him that we congratulate him. February 10th, 2011 Name MS. MEM. Comments WOW...SUPER SITE! THANKS SO MUCH, MR. DR. CHARLES SWAN FOR SENDING ME THE LINK TO YOUR PAGE PROFILE...VERY DETAILED AND INTERESTING :) HTTP://RIOGRANDEVALLEYLIVIN.WORDPRESS.COM February 13th, 2011 Name President George Herbert Walker Bush and Barbara Comments Congratulations on becoming a recipient of The Presidential Legion of Merit Award President of the United States March 3rd, 2011 Name Ronnie Strickland Comments To Sir Dr.Charles W. Swan Sent: January 18, 2011, 02:28:05 PM Subject: Hi, from Joseph! Hello Charles, I seldom read the spam mail; however, two of my grandsons are getting ready to celebrate birthdays and this is how I came upon your message. I think the last time we spoke was in DC about 30+ years ago. Judging from your titles, life has treated you well and I am happy to know this. My 50-year City College reunion was held last year and in attendance were about 300 men. I am a Real Estate Broker in Baltimore and I hope the economy returns to good times so that I can sell some homes. I hope you and your family are well. God Bless all of you, Ronnie Strickland March 3rd, 2011 Name Lin Hart Comments To Sir Dr.Charles W. Swan Subject: Hi, from Lin! Charles: Thanks for stopping by. "Sir Dr. Charles." It would appear life has been good. Congrats. Lin Hart Classmate March 12th, 2011 Name Oveda Howard Comments For a Wonderful Man...It means so much to know a man like you...someone whose warm personality and caring heart make him very special...God Loves you Best and I Love you Too. March 12th, 2011 Name Mother Comments A son touches the hearth in a very special way. You may not hear this often enough, but you've been wonderful through the years, and you're loved greatly March 27th, 2011 Name Ishmael Reed and the Gary Bartz Quartet: Poetry for Peace from Daisaku Ikeda Comments pages: 1 : home page Charles Swan 27.03.11 06:09 messages: 1 United States Hello to Gary Bartz, Charlie Swan, trumpet player, a classmate from Baltimore City College. Best Wishes, Charlie Swan October 11th, 2011 Name Lillie Collins Byrdsell Comments I did live on Harlem Avenue at one time. but I don't remember when I first met your brother. I remember his smile and his pleasant disposition. I believe we attended Booker T. Washington Junior High School together. You have a very awesome story and it's quite overwhelming as well as intimidating. I will send you a photo of myself at the class reunion before the weekend. Needless to say I couldn't be more speechless than I would be if I were talking to President Obama. I bet your biography could become a very interesting best seller. You understood and realized your purpose from the start and I doubt if you will ever be considered retired. My life has been blessed in a much different way and I live in metro Atlanta GA. If there is such a thing as reincarnation I will press for a higher mark next time around. Instead, I pray for my children and grandchildren 's success, happiness and God's purpose for their lives. God Bless you some more, Sincerely, Lillie Collins Byrdsell close March 4th, 2012 Name Jan Comments I Love Charles Swan, so I'm dropping by to give my praise. Best Brazilian Blowout in San Diego \Love you Charles Swan San Diego http://hollywoodfinest.tripod.com/

http://starsandstripesforeverdotco.wordpress.com/


https://alumnius.net/the_university_of_te-9523-year-1989-1991

7 comments:

  1. Tribute to Charles Swan

    Friday, June 14, 2013
    Tribute to Dr. Charles W. Swan
    The Poconos Record 1972

    Swan Associates

    Dr. Charles W. Swan, Psychoanalyst
    By appointment only 6: p.m. to 10:p.m.
    Box 15 18342
    Mountainhome, Pa 18342

    Dr. Swan has been appointed to the U.S. Department of Health, Education and Welfare, Social and Rehabilitation Services, Region lll in Philadelphia, PA, December 24, 1972. Swan will serve under Gorham Black, Regional Director of Region 111
    (From 1971 to 1977, Gorham Black served as the Director of Region III of the U.S. Department of Health, Education and Welfare. He supervised more than 8,000 employees and had responsibility for administering the broad range of departmental programs and services annually costing over $10 billion in the Region's five states, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Virginia and the District of Columbia)

    Additionally, Swan was the former Executive Director of United Neighborhood Services in Scranton, Pa. 1970-72


    http://www.uncnepa.org/


    Dr. Swan ultimately became a Presidential Policy Advisor to two Presidents.

    Posted by Sheila Dixon at 4:13 PM 0 Comments

    Tribute to Dr. Charles W. Swan

    About Me

    Sheila Dixon http://www.angelfire.com/celeb2/actor/hollywoo.html

    Public Relations Manager, Swan & Associates
    View my complete profile

    Charles W. Swan is from Baltimore, MD

    ReplyDelete
  2. MAJOR GENERAL CHARLES W. SWAN
    POSTED ON AUGUST 1, 2015
    THE
    GENERAL OFFICER
    OF
    THE UNITED STATES
    SPECIAL FIELD FORCES

    NATIONAL MILITIA

    To all who shall see these presents, greeting:
    Know ye, that reposing special trust and confidence in the patriotism, valor, fidelity and abilities of
    Major GENERAL CHARLES W. Swan , I do appoint him
    NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISOR in the
    United States Special Forces
    National Militia

    to date as such from the First day of Febuary .nineteen
    hundred and 95 . This officer will therefore carefully and diligently discharge the duties of the office to which appointed by doing and performing all manner of things thereunto belonging.

    And I do strictly charge and require those officers and other personnel of lesser rank to render such obedience as is due an officer of this grade and position. And this officer is to observe and follow such orders and directions, from time to time, as maybe given by the General of the United Slates Special Field Forces, or other superior officers acting in accordance with the lam of the United States of America.

    This commission is to continue in force during the pleasure of the General of the United States Special Field Forces, under the provisions of those privileges relating to Officers of the Armed Forces of the United States of America and the volunteer components thereof; therefore this appointment is made.

    Done away from the City of Washington, this 19th day of Febuary in the year of our Lord, one thousand nine hundred and 95 and of the Independence of the United States of America, the *218th; By the General of the U.S.S.F. /National Militia

    Leon E. Koon,
    Commanding General of the USSf Commmanding General, USS.F. INM.

    About these ads
    Occasionally, some of your visitors may see an advertisement here.

    Tell me more | Dismiss this message

    SHARE THIS:
    Press This
    Twitter
    Facebook
    Google999514690_cf3aca0f74_o
    Major General Charles W. Swan
    Major General Charles W. Swan
    The Twenty Fourteen Theme. Blog at WordPress.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Religious and Military Order of the Knights of Holy Sepulche of Jerusalem
    The Right Honorable Chevalier Sir Dr Charles W. Swan
    Historical Figure
    Distinguish American
    _____________________________________________________________

    *Medal of Fredom
    *Legion of Merit
    *Presidents Patriotic Medal
    *Ronald Reagan Eternal Flame of Freedom Medal
    *Senatorial Commission
    *President's Club
    *Roundtable
    *Maquis Who's Who in the World
    *President Ronald Reagan Policy Advisor
    *Presidents George H. Bush Policy Advisor
    *Special Thanks Robert Gates former Director of the
    Central Intelligence Agency
    *Unites States Supreme Court Historical Society

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://www.bing.com/search?q=king+Peter+of+Yugloslavia+knighthood&aqs=edge..69i57j69i65.14290j0j1&FORM=ANCMS9&PC=U531

      Sir Dr Charles W. Swan

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. https://www.manta.com/mb_55_D000B000_LZ2/offices_and_clinics_of_medical_doctors/halifax_va

    ReplyDelete
  5. King Peter

    https://www.bing.com/search?q=king+Peter+of+Yugloslavia+knighthood&aqs=edge..69i57j69i65.14290j0j1&FORM=ANCMS9&PC=U531


    Sir Dr Charles W. Swan

    ReplyDelete